Salary Increment Requesting Letter



Salary Increment Requesting Letter

My self-Mr. Xyz working with your esteemed organization for the past 3years, as a (designation).
I believe that, I am performing well for the responsibility designated to the best of my ability & skills are improved in the above mentioned time. Since my salary is still below industry averages and also appraisal have not happened so far. Hence, I am requesting you to increase my salary to (Your Expectation).

I also like to notify you that, today’s cost of living has become too high with the price increase of petrol and food, really has put a strain on my earnings.

So, kindly requesting you to consider my increment
will be generous in recognizing and rewarding my merit.

Hoping for your kind attention and favorable consideration.

Thanking You

Yours’s faithfully
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment