Resignation Letter sample 3



To,
The HR Depart
ABC Pvt Ltd
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from your esteem organization effective _________from fifteen days date mentioned i.e last date is _____. The associations I have made during my employment here will truly be memorable.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone that I have had the pleasure to work with over the last employment period. I hope that during my tenure in your organization has been satisfying and productive. I have enjoyed being part of the team and will miss you all. You have provided me with so much support and many opportunities.
It is with regret that I ask you to accept this as my resignation.
Thank you very much for providing a golden opportunity to be part of your outstanding organization.
Sir, I also request you to issue Appointment letter and Experience Letter and wish for my future endeavours.
 
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment